In a nutshell: Freedom, Free Enterprise, Better Management and Services, Fair and
Reasonable Taxes, Liberty and Justice for All. Do not take tax money for special interest
uses like campaigns.
- Government does not work. Government effort has a history of making things
worse, not better. To make things better, you must eliminate government involvement. By
removing the government from the problems, the government can be made smaller and less
taxing while correcting the problems.
- Return to the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence.
The Federal government is much larger and more involved in things than it has authority to
be. Limit the federal government to what it is legally authorized to do. Do not let the
federal government inhibit the people or the states governing themselves where the federal
government has no authority. Taxes would go down and freedom would return.
- Free enterprise is a better manager than bureaucracy. Allow free enterprise to
manage services currently being mismanaged by bureaucracy. America will receive better
services at a lower cost. Taxes will go down, services and our economy will improve. Our
own retirement would be managed better by mutual funds than politicians. The workers will
have more towards retirement and semi-retirement and the freedom to manage their own
- Eliminate subsidies and tax shelters. Let the consumers and the marketplace
determine what should be produced. Do not let politicians manipulate the consumer demands
of the people. Make the government smaller so it is less intrusive and less of an economic
- Let parents chose to which schools their children and their schooling dollars go.
Free market schooling will provide better educations at a better price, and school
curriculum and policies that are desired by each individual to suit their own needs.
- Eliminate the IRS and tax forms. A sales tax does not require receipts or
filing. A sales tax cannot be dodged by those who do not file. A sales tax does not have
special interest loopholes and is a more efficient way of collecting taxes. A sales tax
puts the government in the same economic "boat" with the citizens. A sales tax
allows the people to register a protest of government actions like NAFTA, tax increases,
and self-serving or special interest legislation with a consumer boycott. By eliminating
the taxes on labor, you encourage more jobs.
- Bring our troops home. We do not need to be spending money in foreign economies
in order to create enemies around the world. We will have more peace and a better economy.
By improving our economy, you reduce welfare and improve our standard of living.
- Stop Turning Out Prisoners. Release those in jail convicted of non-violent
victimless crimes so there will be space for the violent victim makers to stay in jail for
their full punishment. America will gain freedom and become safer.
- Repeal gun laws so law abiding citizens can protect themselves from crime and the
possible tyrannies of bad government. The rights of the Bill of Rights would be
- End the War on Drugs. The laws have created the problems. Without the lucrative
prices made possible by the laws, there would not be the money for organized crime, gangs,
or people stealing to support a habit. Users could get proper, affordable care. Health,
safety and freedom will be increased and crime would be decreased. This has already been
demonstrated in other countries.
- The Republicans and Democrats have represented themselves and their special
interests at the expense of the people. Let's not let them do it anymore. Let's
replace self and special interest representation of the two major parties with people who
will represent the people at less expense with responsible management.