- Pricing: Each individual should be responsible for pricing all
items donated. Attach a strip of masking tape to item and write price with black marker. Price
to sell! Remember, we dont want to take any of our priceless throw
aways back home! New items never used should be marked ½ of original price. Used items
sell best when marked at 10% of original cost.
- Clothing: All clothing must be clean, wrinkle-free, and on
hangers. When pricing, include size if known. Clothes are slow movers at garage sales.
Bring only your best duds and throw away those raggy or faded T-shirts--no one else wants
- Drop-Off Point: If you are unable to bring your items by 6:30
AM on the date of the sale, you can drop them at Bagel World, 1301 S. Patrick Dr.,
Satellite Beach 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM daily. All items dropped at Bagel World must be priced
and in boxes with the exception of clothing on hangers.
- Volunteers: We need as many volunteers as possible!
- Morning People: We need you at Bagel World between 5:30 AM and
6:00 AM to transport dropped-off items to sale site and help set up tables and display our
- Mid-Morning People: We need you at 9:00 AM to relieve some
early birds or help wave signs, etc. to attract customers from A1A! Also, help at OPH
- Afternoon People: We need you at 12:00 noon to relieve earlier
volunteers and, most importantly, help to clean up and remove all left-over items to be
donated to a local charity.
- Tables: We need lots and lots of tables. Again, you can drop
tables off at Bagel World if you are unable to be a "morning person" to help set
up. Tape your name, address and phone number to the underside of your table. It will be
your responsibility to pick up your table at the end of the sale. Otherwise, we will
return them to Bagel World for you to pick up ASAP.
- Trucks, Vans, Etc.: We will need volunteers to transport items
from Bagel World to sale site that morning (5:30 AM to 6:00 AM) and transport left-over
items to charity site at end of sale.